QNUK Level 3 Award in
First Aid at Work (RQF).
Who is this for?
This qualification is typically delivered over 3 days.
It is for those working in higher risk workplace or lower risk workplaces with larger numbers of staff and visitors.
The qualification is open to those over 14 years of age, however only those over 16 can act as a sole first aider within a workplace.
This qualification has been developed to meet the first aid training requirements outlined by the H.S.E.
The course includes:
- First aid in the workplace
- Responsibilities of the first aider
- Primary survey
- Unconscious casualty management
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Heart attack
- Anaphylactic shock
- Head injuries
- Regulated qualification
- Meets HSE requirements
- 18 Guided learning hours (3 days)
- Valid for 3 years
- Certificate included
- Assessed by MCQs and practical observation