Join The Team.
Would you like to join the Infinite team?
Are you looking for a career change?
Do you enjoy working in different environments and locations?
Would you like to be your own boss?
Have you considered a career in the adult training sector?
Infinite Training Solutions are looking for self-motivated, punctual, and reliable team members to join our company as trainers in the adult education sector. You would be responsible for delivering training to a wide variety of organisations and businesses within your local area in subjects such as first aid, health and safety, health and social, food safety and construction.
Individuals would be required to be articulate and engaging with their audience and train your chosen subject in an enthusiastic and motivating manner to ensure your delegates walk away with a newfound knowledge that they can take with them into their everyday working lives.
On our courses, it is important to inject the fun back into workplace training, so a sense of humour is a good trait to bring to the table!
We offer outstanding, tailor made training packages to those considering a new career path in the training industry or to those making the switch into this vibrant sector. We offer courses such as Education and Training L3 along with specialisms of your choice to enable you to progress into the area of training you choose.
Our courses are run from our training centres in Bristol and Chesterfield and can also be delivered from venues nationwide. We will ensure your training courses are relevant, fun and packed full of information and we utilise our trainers experience, skill and knowledge to mould you into the trainers you want to become. Using case studies, practical skills and demonstrations you will learn how to train effectively and gain the confidence backed up with the skillset to deliver your own courses with ease.
Once you become a nationally recognised and qualified trainer, you will shadow some our more experienced trainers in your area where you will be given the opportunity to begin training in bite sized chunks, allowing your confidence and subject knowledge to build. With our ongoing support and input, you will eventually deliver your own course when you are ready.
You will be guaranteed work within your chosen patch in the subject matter of your choice. With regular upskilling courses always available, you can progress through your qualifications allowing you to deliver a wide range of training courses should you so desire.
With our state-of-the-art file upload system and digital storage solutions, we provide all the paperwork, presentations and manuals needed for you to deliver our courses.
Would you relish a chance to try something new?
Do you want to earn a good rate of pay for the work you do without the constraints of a 9 – 5 job?
Give us a call on 01634 829219 or 07981 129167 today and join in the exciting area of freelance training.
Part Time Sales Consultants – Clevedon, North Somerset
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our sales department for part time sales agents to join our team selling our range of first aid and health and safety training courses and packages. This role will be primarily focused on contacting new and existing clients regarding purchasing our range of products and will be responsible for initiating first contact, liaising with your allocated sales manager and completing sales and closing deals.
Although experience with sales would be advantageous, full training will be given in customer service skills and sales, along with in depth training on our company, the systems we use and the products we offer. This role is based from our Clevedon office with flexible working patterns that can be based around your studies (dependant on staffing levels). The normal working day starts at 0900 and finishes at 1600. Successful candidates can choose to work in a part time role, once proven, with hours to fit around your current lifestyle.
The ideal candidates would have experience in a sales role or sales background, but full training will be provided. Successful candidates need to be friendly and engaging in their approach, emphasizing the products that we offer whilst maintaining a professional approach throughout. Confidence combined with the ability to create results is key.
Ideal candidates will be:
• Self-motivated and committed, with a positive attitude and desire for success
• Target driven and resilient
• The ability to learn quickly, be able to work alone and as part of a team
• Have the ability to upsell from our range of courses, e learning and products
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer skills are advantageous as the role requires first contact over the phone and via email
Sales Consultants would start on £7.70 per hour plus one of the best commission packages around for each sale you make.
• Flexibility to work the days that would suit your circumstances (dependant on staffing levels).
• Full product training & support on every aspect of the role from your allocated sales manager
• Full Admin support from the head office and the sales office.
• Opportunity to progress into full time or permanent roles
Permanent Sales Consultant – Clevedon, North Somerset
• Clevedon, North Somerset (BS21)
• Excellent basic salary with total OTE of £35k ++ (for the right person)
• Infinite Training Solutions Ltd
• Team Leading skills
Infinite Training Solutions Ltd needs the expertise of a Sales Consultant who has experience in the education, training and compliance industry.
We are looking for an articulate and proactive sales professional with a proven sales track record to promote our wide range of compliance training courses and products to businesses and consumers nationwide. We are a growing firm with an established client base around the UK and are looking to increase our network of customers who could benefit from the range of products we have to offer.
Working with new and warm leads, you will have the benefits of a competitive salary along with a generous sales commission package for each service and product sold.
Role and Responsibilities
• B2B and B2C outbound calling – existing client base, identifying potential clients, and generating new business
• Ensuring in depth knowledge of our range of products and services – understanding which products will be most suitable to the client and identifying potential upselling avenues
• Advising existing clients the most suitable courses to enrol upon initial consultation and requalification
• Encouraging customers to sign up for a training course or and/a visit from one of our apprenticeship assessors
• Securing new clients to benefit from our extensive range of compliance and training products
• Train sales assistants in best practice, new technology and intelligence to improve and increase sales numbers
• Help improve brand awareness and social media presence
• Attending business networking events to promote our products and services
We are looking for:
• Experience of working in an inbound/outbound sales, customer service or telesales role, preferably within the Education and Training sector.
• Excellent computer skills
• Experience of working in results driven roles
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proven track record of achieving and exceeding challenging sales targets over a sustained period.
What we offer
We offer great benefits and an outstanding commission package for the right person, such as:
• 28 days holiday per year
• Contributory pension (company matched)
• CPD encouraged so that you can progress and gain new skills
• Excellent basic salary and OTE
If you think you would be a good fit with us here at Infinite Training Solutions Ltd and you would like to utilise the skills and expertise you possess with great reward to yourself and to the business, click here to apply. We would love to hear from you and start moving forward together.
Infinite Training Solutions Ltd are a leading supplier of health and safety, first aid and fire safety training programmes in the UK, with a new expansion programme aimed at becoming the number one training provider in the country. We are a friendly, supportive company with good management back up to ensure that you succeed. You will be working as part of a small team, reporting to a Training Manager who will support you in maintaining targets and once a probationary period has been successfully completed, there is the opportunity to progress into the company further.